www.cannaoro.gr is an online store selling CBD products. It has been designed by the company named ELVIKANN IKE, situated in Larissa, with Tax Identification No. 801841396 subject to the Tax Office of Larissa, and Commercial Register No. 1643540000.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the online store.
Every user who enters the website order to use the services of the online store is considered to consent and unconditionally accept the following terms and conditions, without any exception.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth below, you are hereby instructed not to proceed with any transaction through the online store.
- The company has the right to modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions applied on the online store, whenever deemed necessary. If this happens, the company is obliged to immediately inform the customers of any modification via its website. Moreover, the company is entitled to change the prices of the products available in the online store. Contracts drawn up through the online store are always carried out in the Greek language.
- INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS
The company is committed to the accuracy and completeness of the information on the products available in the online store, as well as to all the information provided and related to the processing of transactions.
The company bears no liability for any clerical or drafting errors made when entering electronic data in the store.
In the course of transactions made via the online store, the company is not liable for further damages that may arise from the processing or non-processing of the orders or from any delay in the processing of the order.
The online store cannot provide any guarantee regarding the availability of the products but is committed to timely inform regarding the availability or non-availability of products.
The online store is committed to provide accurate information, photos and descriptions of the products available.
The online store bears no civil or criminal liability for any damage (incidental or consequential), which may be suffered by a customer of the online store in relation to the operation and use of the online store.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Trademarks, images, photos, etc. are the intellectual property of the company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. It is therefore prohibited for any third party to reproduce, copy, distribute, transmit or use them in any other way.
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
Users agree and accept not to use this website to:
1. send, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal insult and damage to the company and/or to any third party and/or offends the confidentiality and/or privacy of any person’s information,
- send, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that offends the user’s morals, social values, minors, etc.,
- send, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable agreements (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements),
- send, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party of any kind
- send, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or impair the operation of any computer software or hardware
- intentionally or unintentionally infringe the applicable laws or regulations
- harass third parties in any way
- collect or store personal data about other users.